Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 80 - Update, Pictures

Everyday is a new day, right?  No matter what I may do say on a weekend, I make sure that first thing Monday I am back in the saddle and working out.  TEAM waits for no-one.  Maria never quits, she is a dynamo and is very inspiring.  Currently we still have 6 of us on a regular basis and a couple others that come maybe once a week now. Also we have a changing cast of new characters.  Anywhere from 2 to 4.  Summer looks like it is going to be difficult for some to continue their commitment.  I for one will not be there for the month of August as that is my time for the cottage. However, along with my good friend Brenda, we have promised that we are going to keep working out.  We have a good 5k trek that we do up and down 3 major hills and back. We powerwalk up the hills and run down.  As well at the 1/2 way point is a set of stairs (from hell) up and down another friends property.  There are 175 stairs.  I have an aversion - ok - a fear of heights but I have ventured to doing the first set of 36 stairs.  Also we are going to intersperse the 5k with biking and don't forget swimming.  I fully intend to keep our eating habits as they are although I will not deprive myself of all goodies on offer.  I will just be much wiser - and then work harder.  In our local town (Dorset) there is yoga at the library/community centre and we will be attending those.  Hopefully that will offset the wine ingestion ( ;p).  At the end of August I am hopeful that I will still be on the downward track and not have slipped up a few pounds.  I was hoping to be closer to my goal by August 1, and I am closer but not as close as I was hoping to be.  There are still 2 weeks to go I don't know if I will get down another 5 lbs.

Last week I played baseball again.  And again I strained my quad muscle in my left leg.  This is not good.  If I do worse damage than that it will set me back as I won't be able to get to the gym.  So after the first up at bat and subsequent dash for first base, I let a pinch runner take over for my subsequent at bat.  That worked out much better.  We play again tomorrow night and I do believe I will keep the pinch hitter thing going.  This ol girl can't seem to do sudden explosions off the plate.  Maybe next year - who knows.  At least I am enjoying myself and getting out there.

It's been amusing seeing the way people react to the way I look.  So far it has all been positive and with only one exception  has anyone been negative or non-supportive.  And I take that from where it comes....

Size wise I am still losing inches and that is encouraging.

Here are the updates as of today - which isn't a Friday but I will be upnorth and not able to blog.


Start                      Day 19   Day 26      Day 34     Day 41   Day 48   July 3    July 8  Jul 15
Weight - 190         181.9       179             179         177        173         167        167     165
BF% - 47.8           41                               39          40           37.9         37           36      34.6
Waist - 40.5"         38"           36"              35.5       35           34           33.5        33      33 (crap)
Bust - 44"              42.5"        42"              41.5       41           41           40.5        40       40
Hip - 46"                44"           43"             42.5       42            41            41           40.5    39
Upper Arm - 15"     12.5"       12"               12         12            12           12           11.5    11
Calf - 18"                 16.5"       15.5"           15.5      15,5         15.5        15.5        15.5    15.5
Thigh - 25 or 26"      23.5"       22.5"            22        22             22''         21.5       20.75  20.75

Do not know what I can do to get that waist down.  Still have a bit of the smile thing going on (I HATE THAT the most).  Only lost 1/2 inch since July 3.  But down a bit more in the hip and arms.  That flaggy thing is going....




But it is still there. But my arm is down 4 " in diameter.  Holy smokes thats a big difference.

Here's the update picture.



Isn't that skirt cute?  Got 2 of them from Costco for 9.99 each.  (Size M).  And it's stretchy and has shorts attached.  The top I picked up at Garage.  Haven't been inside one of those in awhile.  I was looking for inexpensive white t's and tanks. Had 3 hours to kill in Milton yesterday so that's what I did.  Tshirt shopping.  Size Large cause their sizes are junior.  16.00.  Not bad for a summer outfit - 26.00.

Got a few other goodies last week.  Lots and Lots of excellent summer sales on right now.  50 - 70% off most places.  Picked up a pair of size 10 boyfriend jeans from Gap - 19.99 (woohoo), a Bench lightweight sweater marked down and then 50% off - 30.00 - a pair of off white lace shorts from Loft size 10.  I also tried on a pair of their boyfriend jeans size 10 and they were too big on me and they didnt have an 8 so good thing as the Gap pair were a much better deal.

Just picking up a few things here and there when I see a good sale.  Don't want to spend alot of money but damn it if I'm going to put anything on thats falling off me now.

Next time, not sure but I am sure I will come up with something.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment